To win a signed copy of each of Three Women by Lisa Taddeo, What Happened? by Hanif Kureishi & On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong, please answer the following questions. Use our contact form, found below or via the hamburger icon, top left of your screen. Mark your entry ‘Solstice competition’. Winner to be picked at random on January 13th.
The answers to the following questions can be found in this issue, ‘Selkies & Shape-Shifters’. See our Editor’s Essay, Kandace Walker’s poem and the interviews with Ezra Furman, Hanif Kureishi and Dame Darcy.
- Ezra Furman grew up in Evanston. Evanston is a suburb of which U.S. city?
- What color does Kandace Walker ascribe to “mother’s milk” in her poem, Charleston Blue?
- What is the name of Lisa Kimmel’s white-haired collaborator, featured as our cover girl on the Editor’s Essay for Issue 21, ‘Selkies & Shape-Shifters’?
- How does Kureishi feel about aggression in sex? a) It’s a bad thing. b) It’s a natural part of sex. c) It’s a fiction.
- In which U.S. city is Dame Darcy planning to build her own kingdom?
List your answers and give us your postal address, via our contact form:
Trackbacks and Pingbacks